Thursday, February 25, 2010


Ha Ha Ha, you get mittens. Poor Thalia, knitting teacher excellente. She was so patient and encouraging. But alas, gussets escape me. I fear she will have to go stitch by stitch if I am ever to finish those blasted socks. I have studied and stared till I am red eyed. I just cant get my backward eyes to see those darn gussets. Then my brain shuts down totally and I cant read a thing, let alone understand a pattern. But the mittens arrived rather uneventfully. They were just sitting there in my brain the whole time. Thanks again to Thalia for letting me move myself around her class so I could really see what she was teaching. Some people present information and call themselves teachers. Some people really teach. They are the real teachers, no tenure required.

No comments:

Post a Comment