Wednesday, March 28, 2012

 The view from my room.
 One of the kids (I think it was Miss little Paula) said I should make an eye spy with my little collections of clutter : )
 This is a little wool ball for the birds to pull at for help with their nests. If they decide to use it, they leave behind colorful nests when they are done for the year.




 I hung this over my Welcome Friends sign, by the back door.
 We have all been enjoying the beautiful weather. The woods havent been this dry in years. We have had nothing but mud for the past two years. The kids have really gotten in alot of riding time.

 Mr. Sonny is over sixteen years old. He is still a handful. I think he smokes cigarettes and wears a leather jacket when we go inside.
 We all went to the aquarium with Nikki and the Gs. We had a really nice time and hope to do it again soon.






 I couldnt get him to stick his head through, so I got his Mama too!


No one was able to avoid the pictures that day. O wait it was Val she avoided pictures by not coming. We missed you Valey. Make time for the beach with us, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment