Friday, November 23, 2012


On my trip to Florida I got to see my Grandmothers sister and her daughter. Im the tall one. I am missing my mother this Thanksgiving. We had a nice day with our children who all live home. Not much traveling going on. We were supposed to visit Nikki in a few weeks for early Christmas with our side of the family. Hard to do with no house to visit in. Stupid Sandy! Well anyway, Lord willing my new grandson will be arriving shortly and all will  look hopeful once again. New life does that. Reminds us to have hope, for them, for their future. I would post some new pictures, but my blog is saying I need to update to a bigger file. The girl who never wanted a computer has filled up a blog????? Thats cool  : )    Miss you Mom, wish you where here, instead of there. Poppy said maybe he will buy me a unit next to yours.......Hes awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment