Wednesday, January 2, 2013

 And then there were two.......haha  it does seem like that as time goes on. They grow up and onto their own lives quicker than I would have ever thought. We enjoy watching them grow though. I do pray for 2013 to be a year of wisdom for the family. 2012 has come and gone and we have had our share of surprises. Also many blessings.
 I finally broke out the snowshoes they bought me last Christmas. They were so cool. I was beginning to wonder how old folks could avoid having to move south for the winter. This is the answer. These were incredibly easy to get on and off. They eliminated that falling thru the snow, back jerking thing that happens as the snows pile up on each other. Im standing on about four feet of drift here and didnt even break thru. I had a great walk in a part of the woods that would otherwise have been off limits until the spring. Nikki will have her baby this Monday, January 7th Thats a great way to start off the new year, if you ask me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment