Sunday, August 12, 2012

?.? could it be? is it possible? I have actually uploaded a video? I have been trying to upload a couple of things for months. I almost figured I just wouldnt blog. Im pretty sure only me mother and two or three friends even see it. Its been a long summer. Hot and sunny for the most part. Lots of highs and lows personally. My oldest daughter had a bad accident on her way up to see me. Praise the Lord she and the baby were not seriously hurt. The cause of the accident wasnt the greatest. Apparently she was seizing at the accident scene. She bit her tongue pretty good and her set belt seems to have injured her c section. She is sixteen weeks pregnant and pretty worried. I never thought I would see the blessing in hitting a telephone pole, but it caused people to take notice and come to help her. She could have been unconscious and alone (well not alone as the baby was with her). It was very hot and they could have been on the side of the road without anyone taking notice. I pray she get the answer to her health concerns soon.

I have been thinking alot about a blog I was reading alot. Interesting family. Interesting life (nomads) who are going through a terrible trial. They lost their little baby and they have to go on. For the sake of the others. And because thats the way our heavenly father has allowed it.  I too have laid a little white coffin in the ground. Fifteen years ago on August 5. I cant believe the years have gone so far on. She is still apart of our life. I look at her sweet little face everyday. I thank God for her little life. I still long to see her, smell her little baby ness. But she has gone on before me. I look forward to seeing her again someday, on the other side. I was reading a good Bible study that the man was saying that babies will come back in the first resurrection. To live during a millennial period where Christ reigns and she will have the chance to become a believer. That makes me happy. I believe she is with Him now. The blog is called Sparkling Adventures. If nothing else, do pray for mercy for her and the family. Its difficult to lose a little baby. She is doing so well, but its so fresh. I pray she will cling to the Saviour and stay well. I know she is learning much. I have learned much from watching.

This is a fun time of year for us as far as Home Schooling, homeschooling, un schooling...... goes . Because this week we get to order our books. I love to order books. We also are ordering videos. We get to what we get to and we took the dare you not to learn something today challenge.......and well thats impossible. HA  TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE.... I love homeschooling as we never stop learning and yet we can learn and process at our own pace....which I love. Well I guess I am blogging , I wonder if my video is clear. I am just going to post it and see what happens. Happy learning and do stay put in the only safe place there is ......Jesus's  arms   : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment