Monday, August 20, 2012

These funny little mushrooms started popping up this week.
Over night they changed. Just like life. Just like that. . A different look on the journey. Ever feel like that? Im pretty sure its till me......Im just more puffy or more squshed......or something  
They started out little and cute. Now they are big  and different.  Still interesting though. I kept telling the kids, careful dont step on my mushrooms. And dont let the ponies eat them. They are forever gobbling up mushrooms.
Speaking of once little and cute. Look at my last little. She is nearly as tall as me. We have been going to the zoo alot this summer. Season passes make it so nice. We just jump in my wagon and go visiting. We enjoy seeing all the people too. They come for the day from so many different places.
We even went with some friends from a long time ago. Its nice when people pop out of the blue and you cant pick up right where you last were. Even eight years ago. Sherrie and I were all nostalgic about our long ago walks up around the lake when they were babies. Ha ha they are still our babies.
They were about two the last time they really got to play together. They got on perfectly then, as well as now.
Caleb is pretty much always able to get on well with his little sister. Aside from the occasional we spend every waking hour of every waking day together, once in awhile squabbles. I wasnt sure how adding one boy to the mix would go. She can get very shy. Cody is such a friendly, fun kid. They all had a great time. Its unusal for us to feel so relaxed around other children. We have found that other children rarely like to play outside anymore. We are outside people. My kids get dirty and that seems to take alot of kids by surprise. Kids dont get dirty anymore......it all washes off. So why not? We got Cody good and dirty the first visit and his mom didnt mind a bit.


This was a cool  hobbity tree and the sign says PLEASE WALK ON THE GRASS  heehee my kind of place.
  

My two are always running to jump in the jail. This little jail never gets passed up. So today they took Cody friend with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment